These days businesses can use so many online media to promote their
brand and products and services, such as social sites, blogs, emails and
more. This is what Digital PR in Sri Lanka essentially is!
PR Agencies in Sri Lanka use digital PR techniques to effectively and
efficiently create links for brands and businesses from high authority
websites and publications, with strong, creative storytelling, and so
much more. It is an online marketing strategy that uses bloggers,
influencers and journalists to improve a business’ online rankings
through improved SEO.
The main aim of a digital PR campaign is to improve the brand or
business’ reputation, as well as increasing their brand awareness and
visibility. They try to build brand value, and do this using digital
tools, new technologies, methods and best practices.
While the predominant technique used in digital PR activities is to
publish high quality articles in authoritative websites and
publications, it also involves fostering better relationships with the
media, such as with editors and journalists, for media mentions.
Activities that fall under digital PR techniques include:
- Publishing of articles on online platforms to gain high quality backlinks.
- Fostering relationships with the media in order to collect backlinks.
- Earning press features through newsworthy content.
- Reaching out to bloggers to gain mentions and backlinks.
- Influencer marketing to gain mentions on social media.
- Creating and running affiliate programmes.
- Running offline events that will get online coverage from the media.
An effective digital PR strategy can gain many benefits for a
business or brand, if implemented correctly by a professional with
experience. This is why you should partner with a reputed and well
experienced PR Agency in Sri Lanka, if you are thinking of running
digital PR strategies for your business. In order to fully monitor your
progress and the benefits you gain from your campaigns, it is best to
set goals early on in your strategy, so that there is a way of
monitoring success. Some of the benefits of digital PR strategy
- Improves SEO rankings – Publications in high authority websites will create high quality backlinks for the business, thereby bettering your rankings on search engines like Google. With this, the result is that you will get more traffic to your website, and more leads and conversions.
- Boosts traffic to your website – When more and more people read about you on social media and blogs etc the more content regarding you will be shared by them, thus creating greater visibility and increased traffic to your website.
- Builds trust – Engaging content, positive reviews and informative articles will help the business to be perceived as an authority in their industry, and this creates credibility and trust among its customers and target audience.
- Increased leads – A good strategy should be successful in placing your products before interested consumers who are somewhere in their buying decision, thereby creating more leads for you.
- Increased sales – A good campaign can not only generate more leads for you but give you greater conversion rates, with the result being increased sales and revenue for the business.
One of the most influential tools used for digital PR in Sri Lanka
(and almost everywhere else) is social media. Social media offers a lot
in terms of connecting with influencers and bloggers, engaging with your
customers and your target audience, creating content that is creative
and informative, as well as knowing what your competitors are up to.
Through social media channels you can create stronger more intimate
relationships with your audience, constantly engaging with them on a
personal level, creating that trust and loyalty which is so valuable
when it comes to the success of a business. Of course, there is no doubt
whatsoever that you can reach far more people through social media than
any other online channel, considering the millions of active users on
platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube at any given moment.
It is one of the fastest and easiest ways in which you can reach a huge
audience in just an instant.
As you can see, digital PR campaigns can offer a huge range of
benefits for a business, and hence it is important to get started on
your campaigns right away. Getting the help of an experienced PR Agency in Sri Lanka
is vital for such a campaign’s success, since these agencies know how
to create your strategy in line with your marketing goals. Each
individual goal will be assessed and a strategy formulated to achieve
these, and of course such campaigns always allow for changes to be made
as you go along if the current methods being used are not as successful
as you hoped.
So don’t delay to get on board with the latest trends in digital marketing, to achieve your business goals and grow your company.